Responsible for direct supervision of all accounting and financial functions. Primary responsibilities include billings to clients for services provided, billing reimbursements from clients, collection of accounts receivable, supervising accounts payable, payroll, monthly reporting for the owner, monthly preparation of a forecast, annual preparation of a budget, assist in the preparation of quarterly tax projections, annual tax return preparation, all treasury administration & annual audit. Also responsible to provide operational metrics and reporting to provide transparency to all critical aspects of the company.
- Manage finance/accounting departments including: AP, AR, Inventory, Fixed Assets, etc
- Review and record journal entries required to reflect the monthly activity
- Month-end close process including: reconciliations, accruals, reviews, analytics, compilation of financial statements and publishing results
- Maintain Weekly/Monthly cash flow analysis and manage accordingly
- Build and maintain tax calendar
- Financial audit, taxes, all government surveys & communications
- Assist with the efforts to obtain government grants
- Preparation of monthly forecast incorporating historical results and future assumptions
- Implement, document and maintain adequate and effective processes to improve the close and reporting cycles to ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Implement, document and maintain adequate and effective internal controls
- Maintain annual insurance coverages
- Produce & maintain operational metrics, reporting and root-cause analysis
- Preparation of annual budget
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- All other duties as assigned
Ability to successfully supervise and direct people and their work.
- Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA is preferred
- 5+ years experience in the accounting and finance.
- 4+ years experience managing the accounting and finance processes.
- 2+ years in a position equivalent to a controller or higher responsibilities
- Public accounting experience is helpful
- Credibility, ethical, full disclosure and clean financial history
- Confidential, understands the ethical standards of a CPA
- Ability to handle payroll items/questions/complications
- Conscientious about timeliness of assignments and quality of work product
- Accountable for specific performance
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner
- Able to handle multiple tasks and maintain control and order over same
- Strong GAAP and financial reporting technical skills
- Exceptional work ethic
TO APPLY, PLEASE USE THE LINK TO BELOW TO UPLOAD YOUR RESUME: