This is a temp to perm position located in Bakersfield, CA for a well established and growing organization. Good benefits and healthy work life balance are part of this great culture. Candidate must have experience in a construction related field. If you're interested, please apply directly to the link below.
Maintains calendar and schedules meetings for the office.
- Reads computer files or gathers records such as purchase orders, sales tickets, and charge slips, to compile needed data.
- Handle routine copying, scanning, opening/processing of mail.
- Oversees all general office support for the organization including ordering office, kitchen and meeting supplies, office furniture, maintaining office equipment.
- Enters information into computer and/or computes amounts due.
- Draft and proofread correspondence, reports and spreadsheets, distribute copies, and maintain records.
- Prepares invoices, listing items to be reimbursed, and collecting data/back-ups.
- Posts transactions to accounting records such as work sheet, ledger, or computer files.
- Scan, upload, key, and code invoices and submit for approval.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts.
- Generate monthly statements & reports.
- Respond to routine inquiries and provide appropriate resources/answers to address the issue.
- Provide administrative support to key personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree or five years or more of pertinent experience preferred.
- Experience and success in managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Knowledgeable of construction administration and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel, in order to conduct daily activities.
- Competent in required job skills and knowledge; requires minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy with day-to-day data entry; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Ability to organize, analyze information and attention to detail.