As a Director of Consumer Affairs you will:
- Define and communicate the product vision and strategy.
- Prioritize and set the outcomes for your team based on the company and product vision
- Own the product roadmap and set expectations with relevant partners.
- Own the product backlog; translate features into user stories, groom, and manage trade-offs
- Take part in Agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, backlog grooming, release planning
- Partner with technology teams to plan and execute the work according to the product roadmap and delivery schedule
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, product management, user experience, and technology teams to ensure the right product is delivered
- Communicate plans, progress, goals, and challenges to Director of Product Management
- Coordinate with operations to ensure smooth user acceptance testing and implementation
- Support and drive resolution for key issues that arise in testing or production
- Keep apprised of new technologies/services and find opportunities to automate/simplify/enhance existing products.
- Experience working in Consumer Financing
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in product management
- 3-5 years of experience with Agile/SCRUM software development methods
- CSPO or related certification
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong leadership, collaboration, communication, and decision-making skills to gather, organize, share, and rally multiple groups around an objective
- Passion for problem solving, driving innovation, and bringing new solutions to life
- Driven to master your craft of product ownership
- Medial, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Great company culture