Maintains one or a combination or general accounting systems. Prepares regulatory and internal financial management reports. Prepares month end closing entries, accruals, etc. Processes and reconciles a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, departmental billings, employee reimbursements, cash receipts, vendor statements, and journal vouchers; review and code financial information; prepare and process documents to disburse funds, make deposits and prepare reports; compile and review information for accuracy; and maintain records. Work is performed by applying knowledge of accounting terminology and using spreadsheets and/or automated accounting systems.
- Processes payments and documents such as invoices, journal entries, employee reimbursements, and statements.
- Verifies items billed against items ordered and received and reconciles differences through follow-up with the vendor and/or other employees.
- Enters, updates, and/or retrieves accounting data from automated systems.
- Posts financial data to appropriate accounts in an automated accounting system
- Reviews on-line transactions for changes and accuracy and corrects errors.
- Retrieves system reports.
- Assigns codes to data.
- Files and/or removes records and reports.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Maintains advanced knowledge and awareness of financial industry status and trends.
- May represent the Bank in various community, civic, and community reinvestment functions to further enhance the Bank’s image and develop additional business.
- Reinforces the application of superior customer service through his or her own example along with appropriate follow through with involved customers and employees.
- Operates computer terminal or personal computer to obtain and process data.
- Answers telephones, answers questions and directs callers to proper Bank personnel.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
- Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports the Bank’s goals and values; benefits the bank through outside activities.
- Basic experience, knowledge and training in Business Banking Center operation activities, terminology and products and services.
- Basic knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance regulations, and other Bank operational policies.
- Basic skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; mainframe computer system; word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Basic math skills; calculate interest and balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; count currency, coin and negotiable instruments in a timely manner.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions, interpret documents, understand procedures, write reports and correspondence, and speak clearly to customers and employees.
TO APPLY, PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR RESUME USING THE LINK BELOW: