The Field Technician is responsible for all aspects of Company’s system installation and service in their area. This includes system installation and configuration and servicing units with direct client interaction while being compliant with OSHA and industry standards. The Field Technician will report to the Service Manager, and work with peer technicians and the back-o?ce support team.
- Install Company’s systems on end-users’ farming equipment.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and solve hardware malfunctions.
- Assemble and prepare hardware for installation, manage inventory and reporting.
- Ensure all installations are up to company and industry standards and protocols.
- Document equipment repair information on paper and on the computer.
- Adhere to safety and quality standards.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Valid driver’s license Mechanical experience with high technical skills.
- Agriculture machinery background preferred.
- Able to lift greater than 60lbs.
- Experience with automotive electronics; wire soldering, 12V devices.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment Ability to travel domestically (up to ~ 25% of me).
- Ability to work well with remote sta?.