Newly built plant operations is seeking experienced CNC Machinists. Employees experience excellent working conditions, temperature controlled facility, friendly staff and great pay and benefits.
- Produce/Machine threaded Connections & parts as per the provided drawing and program.
- Inspect and verify that each thread & part is generated as per the provided specification.
- Follow all the guidelines provided by the Supervisor.
- Maintain a neat and dean working environment.
- Responsible for care, use, and protection of all company equipment. Know, understand, and follow all company and department safety rules.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Perform job duties accurately and responsible. Verify part and work order.
- Daily checks of machine before operating and identifying risks.
- Checking of Specifications, Work Orders, drawing and material and program.
- Machine/manufacture the part within given time.
- Report problems to supervisor.
- Maintain traceability and inspection report.
- Report all unsafe and or hazardous acts or conditions to Manager.
- Report any damaged or misused equipment, including but not limited to gauges, fixtures, and instruments.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- Assist with training when required