Our client is a large high speed food processing company located in the central valley of CA. They pride themselves on exceptional quality, cleanliness in the plant, and have invested in some of the newest processing technology in the industry making this plant one of the most ideal places to work in the high speed manufacturing environment in CA. This role will play an integral part of their culture of excellence, compliance and quality. Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, this role will take ownership of this department, have room to grow and high visibility for upper management. Exceptional benefits, healthy work life balance and team relationships are perks for this direct hire role.
Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring that food products meet standards set by both their customers and regulatory authorities. Must develop and review food safety and quality standards and manage audits by third-party inspectors. Compliance Manager will train quality assurance employees and oversee manufacturing and production processes to ensure verification and validation of their effectiveness.
- Verify CCPs and critical limits are verified and documented
- Verify that audit deviations are being corrected
- Verify that root cause analysis, corrective actions and preventive measures are documented
- Verify Customer Specifications are being met
- Verify all regulatory requirements are being met
- Validate all Pre-Requisites annually
- Verifies Pest Control Programs and Safety Programs are compliant
The Compliance Manager meets with managers and supervisors, SQF practitioner and Maintenance to inspect facilities for compliance with standards, determining methods to resolve any issues that arise. Compliance Manager prepares reports on food quality status to relay to owners and upper-level management and may keep records of all tests and inspections that have been conducted, scheduled Management Reviews. Compliance Manager oversees the following programs:
- Pest Control Program – Compliance Manager shall ensure that Licensed Pest Control Manager has the support of the entire team to successfully manage team of associates. Provide management support and resources necessary to ensure the Integrated Pest Management Programs are implemented, documented, trained and are in compliance with all regulatory authority.
- Environmental Program - Compliance Manager shall ensure that Environmental Program is implemented, documented, trained and are in compliance with all regulatory authority.
- SQF Practitioners/ Quality Assurance Technicians -Compliance Manager shall ensure that all SQF Practitioners have the support Management team to successfully implement and develop the food safety and food quality program effectively and with authority.. Provide Training Materials, and regulatory updates that support resources necessary to ensure the programs are implemented, documented, trained and are in compliance with all customer and regulatory authority.
- Document Control - Compliance Manager shall ensure that Document Control is successfully implemented and develop the food safety and food quality program documents effectively and with authority, and are in compliance with all customer and regulatory authority.
- Animal Welfare Officer– Compliance Manager acts as the Facility Bio-Security and Animal Welfare Officer and provides written training of the Animal Welfare Health Plan.
- Employee Safety - Compliance Manager ensure that all staff has the training necessary to ensure that the team can help ensure Compliance of the Employee Safety Programs.
- In-depth knowledge of federal and state regulations.
- Experience in reporting and developing policies
- Excellent communication and advisory skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
TO APPLY: Click link and load resume here:
Compliance Manager - Pinnacle Recruitment Services (loxo.co)