The Growth Project Manager will be accountable for the planning and implementation of our services with strategic accounts in the US. You will work closely with our Business Development team and other cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Account Management, Product, and Operations. You are a self-motivated, proactive, solution-oriented individual who can motivate internal stakeholders to meet deadlines. This position reports to the VP of Growth & Strategy.
- Manage key account projects end to-end creating a plan to deliver exceptional service tailored to each strategic account.
- Execute key account projects by utilizing company resources in various departments such as Product, Data, Operations.
- Collaborate with the designated account manager (Grower Support) in your territory to deliver world class customer engagement and satisfaction Interact regularly with clients, understand their pain points and think creatively about ?nding the right solutions.
- Report accurately on the work plan and milestones of your portfolio of strategic accounts which you will oversee.
Specialized Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Agriculture background is required.
- 3+ years of Project Management background is required.
- BA/BS degree with a concentration in Project Management and/or Business Administration or Agriculture.
- Ability to travel up to 30% Ability to work well with remote sta? and management who are based in di?erent me zones internationally.
- Product background in a SaaS startup is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with our clients.
- Self-Motivated Organized and process driven Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- Well versed with Project Management tools and software.