Our Client provides business intelligence services for commercial agriculture, helping growers manage and optimize pesticide applications, harvest activities and other critical field operations from a single platform.
- Overall responsibility of manage the technical installations team
- Installation goals and performance
- Constant improvement of the team's professional and soft skills
- safety and quality assurance
- Overall customer-facing visibility
- Responsible for meeting SLA – provide top quality service and maintenance on time.
- Synchronization with the Sales team in order to stay on top of required installation and maintenance tasks
- Interface with the R&D Hardware team for feedback on tested equipment
- · 3 years experience in mechanics, specialize in tractors – an advantage
- · High Technical skills
- · Working with numerous interfaces
- · Experience in management of technical field team
- · Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- · Commitment to excellence in customer service
PLEASE APPLY AND UPLOAD RESUME USING THIS LINK: https://loxo.co/job/274017