Our Client has been providing precisely designed, engineered and installed agricultural irrigation systems to customers ranging from small growers to some of the largest operators in the US. Currently, looking for an Irrigation Design Manager to add to the team.
- Effectively manage the necessary resource planning and organization, technical engineering and support, project direction and coordination, and the use of IRRICADã and Solidworks (directly and indirectly) to meet quality specifications, customer and project timelines.
- Provide technical expertise and assistance in formulating and developing quotes for the sales and marketing teams.
- Review and analyze design specifications, sketches and drawings to assess success and risk factors affecting final design product.
- Provide accurate details, material lists and maps in compliance with project timelines.
- Respond promptly to customer questions, as requested.
- Engineering Degree
- Several years complex design experience in irrigation, water systems, construction, industrial systems or a similar discipline.
- Experience in leading design projects and teams.