Our client is a well-established leader in the agriculture industry offering a casual work environment. Located in the heart of Bakersfield with no travel and very little overtime, this is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door for a long-term stable employment relationship.
Outline of job duties:
- Assistance with Accounts Payable and Receivable from data entry to account reconciliation.
- Month end assistance including auditing accounts for accuracy, journal entries, and general reconciliation
- Tax preparation assistance including: sales and use tax, property tax, year-end account reconciliations, 1099 processing, and payroll tax processing
- Inventory management assistance
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business/Accounting or comparable experience.
- Cost or financial accounting experience 1 to 3 years preferred
- Balance Sheet and Income Statement experience.
- QB experience
- SAP experience
- Advanced Excel
- Access data base a plus
- Ability to communicate and work with others in all areas of the processing operations.
Spanish a plus