The Regional Sales Manager will fulfill the vital function of working directly with a portfolio of existing customers to maintain and enhance their relationships. They utilize their in-depth knowledge of advanced sales tactics to drive revenue, and most importantly, help our customers achieve their goals.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Generate leads through existing relationships, networking events, event attendance and cold calls.
- Maintain and expand relationships with portfolio of customers to drive sales.
- Drive new revenue with existing customer base through new product offerings and upsell opportunities.
- Meet or exceed quarterly/annual quota.
- Log quarterly contact with customers in CRM software -- phone calls, drop-ins and scheduled meetings.
- Communicate on-site and via phone with customer during data acquisition phase of project to determine needs.
- Maintain personal CRM data of all communication and sales activity.
- Collect field data necessary for engineering.
- Communicate design/estimating criteria to engineering and estimating team.
- Review designs and estimates for accuracy.
- Present designs and estimates to customer.
- Communicate regularly with project management team and communicate with customer throughout project.
- Schedule project billings with AR department
- Provide industry trend and market feedback to management team.
- Collaborate with the design team and operations, to grow market share in underdeveloped territories.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-5 years B2B sales experience.
- Ability to manage and compile large quantities of information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word.
- BA/BS degree in business.
- Experience in a Netsuite environment; Salesforce software.