Our client, a well-respected tree nut grower and processor focused on exports.
Aid the Treasury Department with duties associated with cash management and reporting as related to cash receipts and disbursements for the companies and their investments. Preparing entries to the General Ledger to record daily cash transaction activities, assists in the preparation of reports and schedules related to cash analysis and perform duties associated with banking functions for multiple companies.
- Record daily bank activity for multiple accounts
- Prepare and post bank deposits and payments
- Initiate wire and ACH payments through the online banking platform
- Open and close multiple bank accounts and assist in maintaining our banking relationships
- Analyze and determine current cash balances for Treasury Manager’s review
- Generate monthly journal entries to record interest for the companies included in our central cash system.
- Coordinate issuance and maintenance of company credit cards
- Ability to work in multiple software systems and staying up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial memos, policies, and procedures for the company
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience in general accounting, prior bank experience preferred
- High School Diploma required and an Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Real Estate and/or Accounting preferred.
- advance Excel skills
- solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- superior attention to detail
- organizational skills; planning skills
- research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills
- problem-solving skills
- intermediate computer skills
- multi-tasking abilities
- integrity, honesty
- regular and consistent attendance
Commensurate with experience. Exceptional benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life, retirement, and daycare benefits.