Our client, a nationally recognized insurance company has an immediate temporary opening for a Large Account Manager due to a medical leave. This role will be based out of the Bakersfield office, but will work remotely covering a large area of California. No travel is required for this role, but the ideal candidate may have some opportunity to travel if interested. The ideal candidate will be service orientated, have extremely strong customer service skills, the ability to effectively communicate with various clients on the phone, and have above average verbal and written communication skills. We expect this project to last six to seven months, and have the opportunity to become a full time permanent hire for candidates with aptitude. Candidate will report remotely to management, so reliability is a must.
Responsibility include, but not limited to:
- Manage client renewal process including exposure analysis, marketing submission preparation, carrier negotiations, creation and execution of proposals, all updating of agency management system, billing/accounting, policy review and summary.
- Supervise assistant and collaborate on deliverables.
- Explain and clarify coverage forms to clients.
- Maintain client activities in internal software with timely closure of completed items.
- Use various online rating programs to make policy changes and obtain quotes.
- Provide consistent, accurate, timely, and pertinent communication to clients through phone calls, e-mails, etc.
- Respond to client inquiries/issues within the established timelines.
- Manage day-to-day issues for client e.g. Cert requests, change endorsements.
- Resolve any service or claims issues/questions.
- Assist in design of insurance plans for clients and expand existing accounts by developing new coverages and design innovative program structures.
- Maintain functional expertise with all tools and programs provided to enhance productivity.
- Work closely with producers to market, negotiate, prepare and analyze renewal options.
- Thorough documentation is required on each account with proper E&O procedures strictly followed.
- Ability to meet with clients along with producer to present renewal proposals as requested. Travel will be reimbursed if necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Performance Metrics
- Minimum 3 years of insurance experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- P&C Insurance license required.
- Quality and quantity of the work performed
- Dependability in following instructions and completing assignments
- Presence and punctuality
- Professional and ethical personal conduct
- Knowledge of job
- Attitude and interpersonal skills with superiors, co-workers, customers and subordinates.
TO APPLY, PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR RESUME USING THE LINK BELOW: