Our client, a family-owned company founded in the Central Valley of California, has an immediate need for a Branch Manager for their Long Beach, CA location. This is a direct hire long-term role with an established branch. This position will provide strategic leadership and motivation to employees, develop and maintain a strong and successful image in the community, and manage all Branch operations to drive revenue and build the business.
- Managing all Branch operations including Safety, Sales, Order fulfillment, product delivery and customer service
- Building, training, and developing the Branch staff ensuring your team’s success
- Reviewing all sales and monthly income statements to reduce unnecessary operating costs and increase profit.
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies and programs to achieve financial goals
- Promoting a positive company image by promptly addressing customer concerns, maintaining a clean and orderly facility, and participating in industry related organizations
- Experience with hydraulics, pumping, irrigation system design, water handling products or similar field
- Experience years running a business as a sole proprietor, general manager branch manager etc.
- Leadership experience, managing and developing teams
- Bachelors degree preferred