Position: Corona Yard Production Manager
Summary & Overview:
Manages Reinforcing Steel Group yard to ensure that rebar is fabricated efficiently, safely, correctly, on time, and to the satisfaction of internal and external customers.
This position reports to the Operations Manager.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
- Directly manages staffing and manpower allocation for the Corona Yard.
- Responsible for maximizing productivity of the Corona Yard.
- Performs full scope of Human Resources Management functions with the yard staff in Corona in consultation with the HR Manager.
- Monitors inventory levels.
- Conducts inventory counts of all rebar and accessories at the end of the month.
- Coordinates inventory ordering with the Controller (epoxy, accessories, etc.)
- Monitors client satisfaction and responds appropriately to maintain positive relationships.
- Liaises with the Safety Coordinator regarding safety issues and plays an active role in ensuring the safety of the Corona Yard.
- Coordinates field activities with Shipping, Field Operations, and Detailing.
? Salary Range: 30-35/ hour with flexibility for the right candidate
? Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K benefits are offered the 1st Day of the Month following 30 days of consecutive employment
? Vacation Pay
? 24 hours of Sick Pay per fiscal year