Senior Civil Engineer would work on a variety of projects and is responsible for project management, mentoring talented staff, and preparing engineering reports and analyses. Also responsible for designing and preparing plans, specifications, and cost estimates for a variety of great projects and clients in public and private infrastructure, land development, oilfield development, and/or water resources. The Senior Civil Engineer should be a self-motivated team player with strong communication skills, both oral and written. This person should also consistently pay close attention to detail and excel in multi-tasking.
Essential Job Function
- Serve as senior project manager, program manager, or client manager for high profile projects and clients.
- Work directly with clients.
- Determine project scope, schedule, and fees.
- Mentor, train, and oversee some individuals.
- Prepare master plans and designs for public and private infrastructure systems.
- Perform design computations and plan detailing for compliance with codes, manuals, and design consideration for clients.
- Other duties as apply.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must possess 5+ years’ experience using ACAD
- Must possess 8+ years’ experience in Civil Engineering and Design
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, or closely related field
- Possess a California P.E. license in Civil Engineering
- Project Management experience