Our Client is looking for a talented, experienced and motivated DevOps Engineer to join our friendly TechOps team.
Ready for a new challenge? Help us "think big" and push new boundaries as part of our small, but expanding, Tech Ops team. We help provide financing to thousands across the country, and many rely on our code to be fast, efficient, and reliable. We are looking for CI/CD Engineer to help provider a better process and experience for our users.
We believe the best ideas come from the collaboration of happy, talented people. That’s why we seek to promote diversity in our teams and offer the support to help them grow.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the architecture and implementation of our SaaS solutions
- Help design and evolve our application stacks using leading modern technologies.
- Build CI/CD automation to streamline and optimize development processes.
- Design and configure infrastructure as code to create a compliant and stable systems and workflows.
- Guide the technological stack, establishing best practices, test automation and standards.
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments.
- Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality.
- Participate in ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and tools across our cloud stack.
- 5+ years of overall IT experience.
- 3+ years of CI/CD Engineering experience with below skill set.
- Solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and operations concepts.
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters Preferred)
- Strong PowerShell knowledge
- Strong understanding of network fundamentals (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, Layer 3 and Layer 7 load balancing, etc..).
- Knowledge of C# and Microsoft SQL language
- Octopus (or Jenkins)
- Azure DevOps
What we are looking for
- A passion for development and good analytical skills
- Strong skills creating cloud infrastructure within AWS.
- A willingness to push boundaries and learn new tricks.
- Proficient communication skills in English.
- Relevant Certification (e.g., AWS Certified DevOps Engineer) is a plus, but not essential.
- Familiarity with working in an agile development environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Fun working environment