The IT Manager is responsible for ensuring the security and efficiency of its systems, data storage and retrieval. On occasion, the manager may be required to perform specialized duties depending upon company need and industry requirements. Works closely with all employees to ensure that all computer and network systems are up and running, at optimal standards. Works closely with third party vendors to assist or implement new processes or technology with our current business model.
- Oversee all aspects of MIS including but not limited to: SL support / design / maintenance, Client website, workstation and server maintenance, VoIP phone system, cell phone plan and device management, network infrastructure design / maintenance, facility camera system functionality.
- Monitor, manage, maintain and administer the server environment including but limited to company software, exchange servers, surveillance, connectivity and communications.
- Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including written protocols and guidance for IT staff and end users.
- Monitor critical equipment and instrumentation to ensure proper operation.
- Work with personnel to provide feedback regarding support tickets or requests.
- Maintains and monitors inventory of all IT related assets.
- Performs technical evaluations and makes recommendations regarding hardware and software.
- Other like duties as assigned.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field, AND;
- Three years of progressively responsible experience in Information Technology with networked systems including one (1) year of lead or supervisory experience.
- Or an equivalent combination of training, certification and experience which provides the capabilities to perform the described duties
- Must have good leadership skills and high ethics.
- Must comprehend written or verbal instructions and procedures affecting the position.
- Demonstrate communication skills both written and orally with personnel.
- Must have good housekeeping skills.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to apply general logic to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.