The Equipment and Truck Dispatch Manager is a blend of dispatching, equipment management, and sales. On a daily basis, this position must manage a crew of drivers, maintain an accurate equipment list, and build upon new and existing client relationships. This position reports to the General Manager.
- Manage and dispatch a crew of 9-12 drivers and a fleet of equipment including triplex circulating pumps, fluid filtering units, and portable shower/eyewash units.
- Build and maintain client relationships while coordinating jobs with customers.
- Track and maintain equipment list.
- Monitor rig schedules to ensure rigs call to release equipment as needed.
- Conduct visual inspections of equipment.
- Conduct site audits of drivers.
- Move equipment as necessary
- Administrative functions including creating dispatch sheet on a daily basis, billing, invoicing, reviews, and employee timesheets.
- Work collaboratively with operations, safety, and mechanical departments.
Education & Work Experience
- Mandatory experience within the oil and gas industry.
- Experience with and technical understanding of high-pressure pumps.
- Must have and maintain a satisfactory driving record.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Local knowledge of oil fiend leases preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.