Fundamental Objective: The Office Manager controls the functions of the organization in an effort to ensure that personnel, finance, budget, and business administrations are all cohesive in the workplace. In all matters it is the duty and function of the manager to ensure Company policies and procedures are in compliance with state and federal laws.
Essential Job Functions:
- Interviews, or coordinates interviews of candidates for employment: analyzes qualifications, and checks references.
- Explains Company policies and procedures to employees.
- Accurately maintains employee files in accordance with all legal requirements.
- Works closely with accounting department to preform payroll audits to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Develops or maintains program to Record and issue property to employees and contractors, including, but not limited to, mobile phones, fuel and credit cards, computer and digital scanning equipment, and company vehicles and PPE.
- Coordinates employee termination which includes, but is not limited to, preparing required legal and company termination paperwork, coordinating final paycheck timeline with payroll, and assisting in or conducting the employee’s termination interview, ensuring all paperwork is properly handled and Company property is returned.
- Develops, implements, and maintains Company policies/procedures, job descriptions, and employee handbook.
- Administers and oversees the Performance Management Processes
TO APPLY, PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW TO UPLOAD YOUR RESUME: