Our client is best known for producing the high quality products that have made them a leader in industrial markets since 1941. They are currently looking for a Plant Maintenance Manager to direct and manage the maintenance functions of the Plant and Mine while ensuring a safe working environment. This position manages the maintenance technicians, planning/scheduling functions and plant assets to achieve the lowest sustainable costs of maintenance. This role will understand and support the corporate maintenance goals and demonstrate execution through the use of assigned KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators). Develop and execute strategies for continuous improvement. Develop and administer preventative maintenance routines, predictive maintenance routines, and lubrication excellence. Fully responsible for the Maintenance Department budgeting, including reports, analysis, and forecasts.
- Monitors and supervises the activities of plant’s Maintenance staff.
- Evaluates and monitors projects, regarding progress and costs.
- Coordinates and monitors status of work orders.
- Monitors preventive maintenance successes and adjusts based on data.
- Requests/purchases material and equipment.
- Analyzes maintenance data and trends, adjusts as needed to improve KPI’s throughout the year. Keeps records and prepares reports.
- Monitors and administers the training of plant maintenance personnel on appropriate procedures and use of materials and equipment. Trains and/or advises staff on CalOSHA/MSHA training and other safety and hazardous materials regulations.
- Evaluates maintenance teams job performance.
- Years of Experience: 1+ years in an inventory or Procurement type environment, preferably in a maintenance or operations parts room that supports a manufacturing facility
- Degree(s): Undergraduate degree preferred
- Certification(s): None
- Language Fluency: English
- Proactive individual who can multitask in a fast paced environment
- Technical aptitude or willingness to learn technical applications
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- A helpful, “Customer Service” mindset
- Organizational skills and detailed orientated
TO APPLY CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND UPLOAD YOUR RESUME