- Must be able to supervise a team of machinists, mechanics, welders, and various support personnel; to effectively plan, coordinate and execute repairs of critical pieces of equipment.
- Enforce safety policies and set expectations for team compliance.
- Manage the repairs of all types of rotating equipment including but not limited to pumps, compressors, gear boxes, blowers, fans, etc.
- Work with sales people and customers to coordinate maintenance shutdowns and plan resources needed to support customer repair needs.
- Assist customers and regional salespeople in troubleshooting and repairing individual pieces of equipment. Be willing to travel to customer site as needed.
- Plan work to assure timely return of equipment to the customer. Organize the team to be responsive to customer needs around the clock.
- Must be able to manage to customer deadlines, adjusting plans and resources while communicating with sales representatives and customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Demonstrated experience in developing a strong, motivated team by effective recruiting and mentoring employees.
- Set the overall commercial terms and oversee the quoting process. Develops costs and pricing for repair products and services, manage repairs and overheads to reach financial targets.
- Must be able to manage to customer deadlines, adjusting plans and resources while communicating with customers to ensure satisfaction.
Experience / Characteristics
- Extensive experience of rotating equipment repair, mining equipment experience is essential.
- Strong technical competence.
- Trained to safely work on mine sites.
- High energy, highly motivated team player.
Goals / Measures
- Quotation Speed
- On Time Delivery
- Plant Efficiency
TO APPLY, PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW TO UPLOAD YOUR RESUME: