Our client, is an industry leader in agriculture development with clients across the globe and headquarters in Bakersfield. This is a direct hire opportunity with excellent benefits and advancement opportunity.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organization. This role includes coordinating with other teams to evaluate ongoing marketing efforts and suggest new and engaging marketing strategies. A great candidate will bring working knowledge of current marketing avenues and media organizations, and will have the insight to track results and evaluate programs for effectiveness. A strong Marketing Manager will support diverse business operations and ensure best practices across the organization.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to analyze market research, industry trends, and the competitive marketplace to identify breakthrough brand and product opportunities and make recommendations to senior leadership.
- Oversee a cohesive branding strategy for the Company
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and direct their implementation from ideation to execution, using both internal and external resources
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company, emphasizing the value proposition in our product
- Continue development of external and licensee website
- Work with team and service providers to maximize effect and efficiency of marketing (web design, mailers, branding, penetration, collateral, media kits).
- Experiment with a variety of customer acquisition and communication channels – content creation, content curation, event/trade shows, publicity, social media, performance analysis, etc.
- Build relationships and partner with key industry players (licensees, wholesalers, buyers). Educate retailers about our product and business model.
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate funds wisely
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics, then measure and report performance to Management to gain insight and assess against goals
- Assemble content from multiple sources and perspectives, and develop a coherent voice for the company
- Company newsletter. Schedules content, layout, development and distribution of newsletter.
- Oversee multiple events each year for various constituents (existing customers, prospects, buyers, retailers, etc.)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Deep experience using multiple marketing and project management tools (Google analytics, Excel, etc)
- Experience with emerging markets and data driven analytics
- Great aptitude in decision-making, problem-solving, and analytic insights
- BS degree in Marketing or a related field required
- 5+ years experience in previous Marketing role
- Proven experience targeting specific audiences using a variety of channels (print, web, trade show, etc.) that engage, educate, motivate and secure new customers
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Project management experience with a proven track record of success
- Strong interpersonal skills
TO APPLY, PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW TO UPLOAD YOUR RESUME: