Our client is looking to hire an Acidizing Supervisor to add to their Stimulation Department.
Under general supervision and direction of the Operations Manager, the Acidizing Supervisor supervises and directs a crew as well as performs all duties related to well services including acidizing, wash, coil tubing, bullhead, ball gun and diverted jobs. An Acid Supervisor is responsible for control and operation of their work site, including:
- Job Planning
- Liaison for client representatives
- Job Site Safety Meetings
- Adheres to and Enforces all Safety Practices
- Controls Site Access
- Job Data Monitoring
- Comprehensive knowledge of the operations related to oil production
- Minimum of 2 years previous supervisory experience in directly related stimulation activities.
- Extensive knowledge of the practices,methods, tools and materials used in well services including acidizing.
- Extensive knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions associated with oil production and well services.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Performs routine duties independently.
- Confidently able to troubleshoot unexpected developments.
- Sets priorities and schedules own work in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Sound judgment, well-organized and high level of leadership competency.
- Work as a team member.
- Manages multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively.
- Works effectively under pressure and meets deadlines