Determine and perform mechanical and electrical repair on all equipment. General plant maintenance of equipment, building, and grounds. Code, test, debug, documents and install both new programs and changes to existing programs. General preventative maintenance of equipment, building, and grounds. Design programs to customer specifications.
- Repair machinery in the manufacturing shop
- Interprets and uses schematics, drawings, and instruction manuals, dealing with electricity, mechanical operation, etc.
- Writes or revises documentation, operation documentation and user guides in accordance with standards.
- Provides services to group for special assignments, working individually or within a project team.
- Assist in making evaluations and recommendations.
- Suggests improvements and standard operating procedures
- Maintain clean and safe working environment.
- Work under minimal supervision and relate to other self-directed work groups.
- Initiate purchase requisitions for parts and machines.
- Ability to trouble-shoot if problem is mechanical or electrical.
- Visually inspect and test machinery.
- Listen for unusual sounds from machine or equipment to detect malfunction to diagnose problem and repair machines.
- Clean and lubricate machines, including dismantling and repair.
- Maintain piping systems.
- Repair office facility equipment.
- Teach routine preventative maintenance to production and maintenance workers.
- Travel to other sites to perform maintenance and repairs.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 5 years directly related experience
- Mechanical and electrical experience required
- Must be able to proof out programs to release
- Basic troubleshooting techniques
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
- Ability to lead projects
TO APPLY, PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR RESUME USING THE LINK BELOW: