The Sales Representative maintains and develops customer and prospect relationships in order to increase revenues in assigned territory. Communicates key market conditions, opportunities and threats to management, along with recommended plans and activities to respond appropriately. Collaborates with operations and other staff to exceed expectations of customers, suppliers and co-workers in accordance with the Company Mission, Vision, and Values, including being an active leader in Safety programs and behavior.
• Performs and engages with all assigned training and development programs. Fully utilizes and can competently explain the sales tools and processes.
• Completion of initial and continuing education on product specifications, equipment applications, and market segment drivers.
• Selling, Safety and Customer Relations
• Plan, promote, develop, and execute sale and rental of Company products and services (including design, installation, operation) in order to increase in new accounts and expand business with repeat customers.
• An environmentally Safe and incident free workplace is critical to our success and health as a business.
• Providing customers with consistent quality products and services creates the customer satisfaction and profits that drive our business.
• Grow revenues and share of wallet with key branch, regional and national accounts within assigned Territory.
• Travels throughout territory to call on regular and prospective customers.
• Ensures that all Marketing leads and opportunities are qualified and reported on within company’s CRM.
Education and/or Experience
Engineering/Construction Management degree from a four-year college or university; and a minimum of 3-5 years related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.