Meet Our Recruiters
Inside Sales Manager
Reporting to the VP of Sales, manage the operations and personnel for Inside Sales, Customer Service and Engineering. This is a working manager role that will interface with customers, company leadership and production and office colleagues.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Lead our team of experienced Inside Sales and Customer Service personnel.
· Lead technical support engineers for the area.
· Support the resolution of highly complex technical or customer service issues.
· Direct the processes for quotation, technical service and order/sales functions.
· Manage work load distribution throughout entire department, keeping a customer focus while assigning customers and sales requests.
· Initiate and drive Risk Memo process on projects, per company policies.
· Problem solve and gather information as needed to create the highest quality product consistent with customer requirements.
· Perform "Voice of the Customer" sessions which include monthly customer satisfaction meetings.
· Work with Sales Representatives on customer projects and needs.
· Manage sand lab testing to ensure customers’ needs are met.
· Attend industry trade shows to provide technical service and sales support
· Provide well design consultation for external customers/maintain customer relationships.
· Provide well design recommendations and screen suggestions for drillers, distributors and engineer customers.
· Translate customer applications into defined requirements and product specifications.
· Provide training to all new Customer Service and Estimator personnel.
· Provide technical support on product design and construction to both internal and external customers
· Develop internal customer support and relationships with all areas of the company including the production area.
· Establish departmental policies and procedures and lead group efforts to achieve desired results.
· Conduct annual reviews for customer service personnel.
· Ensure department personnel are receiving all training and productivity tools necessary to effectively perform their duties.
· Serve as advocate for departmental needs.
· Resolve quality issues with customers and production managers.
· Understand and comply with all HSE, Compliance and other Company Policies.
· Must know Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System Manual, Operating and technical procedures and work instructions as it applies to the position.
· Perform various other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager within the physical constraints of the position.
· BS in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Chemical or Geological) or equivalent experience in water well and well drilling industry.
· Minimum of 10 years technical sales/sales-management experience working with metal and PVC fabrication of pipes and screens.
· 8 years of leadership for Inside Sales, Customer Service and Engineering support
· Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent problem-solving and negotiating skills
· Ability to interface with various external technical and internal departmental resources
· Self-starter, highly organized with good time management skills
· Ability to travel 20% to attend trade shows and conduct training/marketing workshops
· Strong knowledge of MS Office productivity tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Strong knowledge of MS Office and SAP
Physical Demand Category
Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. A job should be rated Light work when it requires: (1). Walking or standing to a significant degree; or (2). Sitting most of the time but entails pushing or pulling of arm or leg controls; or (3). Working at a production rate pace entailing constant pushing or pulling of materials even though the weight of those materials is negligible.
TO APPLY, PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR RESUME USING THE FOLLOWING LINK:
Job Location :
Creation date :
[ Back ]
Meet Our Recruiters