Our client, an international industrial services provider, is looking for two truck drivers in the Stockton / Oakley area. These are local positions that will allow you to be home every night. There is a $5k sign on bonus, paid out over one year.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loads, secures, and unloads materials and equipment with appropriate tools, machinery, and other equipment for scheduled delivery to customers or other Branches.
- Keeps accurate written records of all deliveries and pick-ups, and obtains customer signatures needed for invoicing as required by Management.
- Maintains Department of Transportation (DOT) driver’s logs according to State and Federal regulations.
- Maintains and submits all driving records required by management on a timely basis.
- Using the Driver Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR), driver performs required truck inspections and reports any needed maintenance and or repairs to appropriate branch personnel.
- Assists in installation of tanks, pumps, pipes, fittings, and related equipment as requested.
- Complete paperwork in a timely, complete, and acceptable manner. Paperwork includes: rental orders, red/green tag inspection forms, complete Service Jobs, drivers logs, and Empower Time.
- Performs minor emergency roadside repairs.
- Promotes cooperation and good communication with all Branch and Corporate personnel.
- Is an active participant in the Company’s Safety Culture.
- Knows and practices Company’s value proposition.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 18 months verifiable truck driving experience
- Valid CDL license A class
- Required to lift up to 100 pounds and continuously carry 25 pounds
- Must be at least 21 years old
Not required, but Preferred:
- Winch truck experience
- Experience with roll-offs and frac tanks
What we offer:
- Advancing your career through company provided training and development
- A competitive base salary paid on a weekly basis
- Nine paid holidays and paid time off program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employees also participate in excellent Benefits including: Medical, dental, vision and a matching 401k plan
High School or GED or better.
Basic knowledge of truck regulations/ laws.
Three to six months experience in general mechanic repairs.
Experience with winch operation preferred.
Licenses & Certifications
Drivers License Class A