: Trying to get property 'params' of non-object in /home/pinnresrv/public_html/components/com_neorecruit/views/offer/view.html.php
on line 73
: Trying to get property 'query' of non-object in /home/pinnresrv/public_html/components/com_neorecruit/helpers/document.php
on line 182
: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/pinnresrv/public_html/components/com_neorecruit/helpers/document.php
on line 182
: Creating default object from empty value in /home/pinnresrv/public_html/components/com_neorecruit/views/offer/view.html.php
on line 173
- Reference :
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Category :
- Contract :
- Direct Hire
- Job(s) available(s) :
- Experience :
- 5-9 years
- Studies level :
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Wage :
- Working place :
- McFarland / Hanford
This position is a maintenance crew member responsible for maintenance and repair of plant equipment, which includes areas of expertise in electrical, welding and instrumentation. Primary goal is to assure safe and efficient production by responding to changing conditions in timely manner. Emphasis will be preventive maintenance.
- Performs maintenance in all areas of the plant on a scheduled or emergency basis:
- Mechanical repairs on pumps, valves, and heat exchangers
- Electrical repairs on motors, motor starters; running conduit and pulling wires for new installations
- Building repairs and cleaning
- Moves, sets, calibrates, as needed, controls such as knobs, valves, switches, levers, and index arms, on control panels to control process variables such as flows, temperatures, pressures, vacuum, time, and chemicals, by automatic regulation and remote control of processing units, such as heaters, coolers, thermal oxidizer, compressors, exchangers, and other units.
- Determines malfunctioning units by observing control instruments, such as meters and gauges or by automatic warning signals, such as lights and sounding of horns.
- Inspects equipment to determine location and nature of malfunction such as leaks, breakages and faulty valves.
- Communicates directly with production to coordinate maintenance and repair work.
- Patrols units to verify safe and efficient operating conditions.
- Performs preventive maintenance activities as required.
- Assists with new installations and other projects, as requested by the supervisor.
- Works with contractors to plan and implement installation of new equipment or systems.
- Participates in safety, health, and environmental programs.
- Knows and understands city, county, state, and federal regulations relating to maintenance and plant equipment, and works in a manner to ensure that these regulations are met at all times.
- Participates in programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness.
- Be available for overtime work on a scheduled or call-in basis as required.
- Other duties as assigned by the Plant Manager.
- A high school diploma is required
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in electrical or instrumentation maintenance and repair
- An electrical apprentice license or greater is preferred
- Understanding of plant operational processes and procedures, including routine and emergency start-up and shutdown practices
- Familiarity with industrial equipment operations and care
- Mechanical experience
- Electrical experience
- Pneumatic experience
- Hydraulic experience
- Welding experience
- PC/PLC experience preferred
- Proficiency with basic computer software preferred
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization and the ability to work in a diverse group
- Ability to write detailed repair reports and must good verbal communication skills
- Must be able to perform job duties while wearing a respirator.
- Must be able to lift and work overhead, to stoop and to crouch.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to climb ladders and work at elevations of 175 ft.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
- The employee will be regularly exposed to very dusty and noisy conditions.
- The employee will be exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
- The employee may be exposed to chemicals used in the process.
Note: Valid Driver’s License required for insurance purposes. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of this position at any time.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements, which may change from time to time based on business needs. When appropriate, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job