: Trying to get property 'params' of non-object in /home/pinnresrv/public_html/components/com_neorecruit/views/offer/view.html.php
on line 73
: Trying to get property 'query' of non-object in /home/pinnresrv/public_html/components/com_neorecruit/helpers/document.php
on line 182
: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/pinnresrv/public_html/components/com_neorecruit/helpers/document.php
on line 182
: Creating default object from empty value in /home/pinnresrv/public_html/components/com_neorecruit/views/offer/view.html.php
on line 173
- Reference :
- Production Planner
- Category :
- Contract :
- Direct Hire
- Job(s) available(s) :
- Experience :
- 3-5 years
- Studies level :
- Wage :
- Working place :
Summary: Position is responsible for assessing customer needs/orders and planning production to ensure product is produced in time to meet customer order due dates. Position additionally serves as a Customer Service Representative assisting/supporting management and general staff as requested.
Support the review, understanding, and compliance of all programs, policies, and procedures contained in the Food Safety Quality Management System. Understand that they are responsible for reporting food safety issues observed so appropriate actions can be taken.
Major Duties / Responsibilities –other duties assigned as required.
- Prepare Daily Production Paperwork; working closely with Plant Manager and QA/QC Manager to ensure batching sizes planned are suitable/acceptable for formula and equipment.
- Preparation of label for finished product with QA/QC approval.
- Ensure master files are maintained in a secure/organized fashion electronically and hard copy.
- Maintain communications with customers regarding status of production.
- Assess ingredients required for orders and update customer and/or customer representative regarding ingredient needs as necessary.
- Physical review/confirmation of inventory for validation of inventory.
- Monitoring of expired inventory to advise customer and QA/QC of concerns.
- Analysis of gas use on daily production log; logging daily production and yield information.
- Coordinate movement of ingredients and finished product between storage locations daily; task includes booking of trucks and communicating with all appropriate parties involved in the transactions.
- Managing facility appointments for delivery of ingredients.
- Updating inventory management system following production to record what items were consumed and produced; ensuring documentation is accurate and properly maintained.
- Creation, submission, and/or receiving of Purchase Orders for ingredients and non-ingredient items (i.e., services, parts, supplies); confirming proper proof of delivery/receipt has been obtained/verified and received in the system.
- Serving as the point person for collection of all receiving paperwork for facility to match to Purchase Orders to receive Purchase Orders systematically and submit to Accounts Payable for payment processing.
- Monitor ingredients remaining following production to ensure they are properly handled to minimize loss and inventory discrepancies.
- Assistance with physical verification of ingredients as necessary.
- Communicate with third party companies regarding discrepancies as necessary concerning inventory and processing transactions in system to ensure inventory location is current and accurate.
- Provide support paperwork/verification of services and/or receipt of goods confirmations to Accounts Payable as requested.
- Monitoring of packaging to ensure orders are placed in a timely fashion.