Our client, a well-respected tree nut grower and processor focused on exports.
Include monthly closings, quarterly and year-end financial reports and assistance in combined financial reporting for multiple entities. Research and writing of technical accounting memos as needed.
- Track the company's financial status and performance and identify areas for potential improvement
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
- Review financial data and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial memos, policies and procedures for the company
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field.
- Certified Public Accounting license (CPA) preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in a finance role.
- knowledge in GAAP with the ability to research treatment of complex transactions.
- superior mathematical skills.
- advance Excel skills.
- leadership abilities.
- solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- superior attention to detail.
- organizational, planning, research, analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, computer, and multi-tasking skills.
- integrity, honesty.
Commensurate with experience. Exceptional benefits package, including health, dental, vision, retirement and daycare benefits.