Great legal organization is urgently seeking to bring on several Paralegals. They will only look at candidates that have California Law experience. The company is looking for a background in either Litigation or Transactional law.
For the litigation role, qualified candidates must have:
- Trial experience, knowledge of rules of civil procedure and local rules of court.
- Must also have familiarity with judicial council forms and procedures for court filings, ability to understand and analyze legal issues, ability to manage case documents.
- Being able to write clearly and concisely, knowledge of interview and investigation techniques is also needed and be proficient with Excel, Word, Outlook, Westlaw.
- Must be qualified under California Business & Professions Code 6450.
For the transactional law, candidates must have:
- At least five years of paralegal experience, ability to understand and analyze legal issues, ability to manage client documents, and write clearly and concisely.
- Must be proficient with MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and Westlaw.
- Client will only consider candidates with a California paralegal certificate.
This client has a great reputation and solid benefits as well as generous PTO. There is also a bonus plan in effect that is determined by billable hours.
The roles are to be in the office, but they do also have the potential to be hybrid.
You do not want to miss out on these great direct hire roles!