Our client, a multi-state / international energy company, is looking for an experienced and professional Executive Administrative Assistant to support their executive team.
- Compose policy and procedural documents specifically related to office management, including documentation related to Office Supply Ordering and Courier and Receptionist Handbooks. Assist with the composition and layout of other procedural and reference documents. Create new forms for company-wide distribution and online completion.
- Manage one direct report. Hold annual reviews for each employee, which requires each to complete a self-evaluation based on their past twelve-month’s performance. Reviews consist of overall performance assessment, taking into consideration their own evaluation, and setting S.M.A.R.T. goals to increase knowledge base and job skills; compensation increase is partially determined by meeting these goals. Aside from reviews, provide daily or weekly training, counseling, and dispute resolution, as it is needed, in regards to job functions and company expectations. Interview and hire new direct reports as positions are vacated.
- Set up new entities/trusts – out of state and foreign – with IRS and Registered Agents in perspective states
- Draft and edit high-profile documents (Board Resolutions, Land and Building Leases, etc.) and formal communications to company presidents, tenants, attorneys and other external parties.
- Schedule Annual Board Meetings (60+ entities), prepare templates, agendas, send out proxy notices to shareholders and take minutes.
- Executive Support
- Assist members of the Executive Team with arranging and organizing non-business related events, personal travel, partner-company Board Meetings and other extracurricular events.
- Arrange Executive travel and peripherals (hotel, car rental, etc.) and conference attendance, as well as create detailed travel agendas.
- Schedule inner-office and external meetings and prepare comprehensive and detailed agendas and meeting minutes.
- General ad hoc duties and projects as requested.
- Administrative Functions
- Update Company Organization Charts
- Contact person for executive travel and scheduling planes and other transportation needs
- Contact for the Company’s Real Estate Management Company
- Prepare/Notarize flight permissions for international travel
- Conduct Notary function
- Administer UPS and Office Supply Accounts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in English or Business
- A minimum of five years related experience with a demonstrated record of accomplishment of success.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication. High level of discretion, honesty and professionalism. An energetic, hard-working, enthusiastic self-starter able to work independently. Ability to multi-task and balance shifting priorities. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. A resourceful problem-solver with good judgement and strong decision-making abilities. Proficient in Microsoft Office and use of technology to streamline and improve processes. Currently possess Notary license or willing to acquire one.