The General Helper will be performing working in a yard setting with focus on cleaning equipment, assembly of components and other facility related duties
- Cleans pumping unit parts with the use of pressure washer/steam cleaner and scraping.
- Loads and unloads truck.
- Assists with pumping unit components assembly
- Performs other basic grounds services to ensure the facility is clean and safe; tasks may include picking up trash, emptying receptacles.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Experienced in using power cleaning tools.
- Ability to learn cleaning procedures for industrial equipment.
- Skilled in following and reading instructions and use cleaning agents properly when required.
- Ability to work under cranes.
- Understanding of basic measurements and math.
- Must be able and willing to take and follow directions.
- Excellent team player who is proactive, self-motivated, and self-directed.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience preferred.
- On-the-job training provided.