Seeking a candidate with a large social media following that is passionate, energetic, and self-driven Social Media Coordinator/Content Creator.
As the Social Media Coordinator/Content Creator, you will assist our social team in driving successful, results-driven marketing efforts across all social media channels including Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, and Tik Tok. You’ll be responsible for consistently engaging with our community and coordinating content, which would include: writing all post copy, growing brand awareness, and increasing fan acquisition while ensuring engaging content is being posted to our social media platforms every day.
Responsibilities will include:
- Engage with our social media community members daily, acting as the voice of the brand with a deep understanding of the customer and resolving any customer service issues that may arise
- Writes all social copy, maintaining our voice & relatability, and is responsible for posting to our social channels with a focus on Instagram
- Closely collaborate with Marketing Director to develop and maintain monthly content calendar focusing on continually strengthening engagement
- Be a product expert – study product sheets, ingredients, and various application techniques and work with members of product and marketing to answer any product/application questions
- Occasionally create content for our LIVE platforms (e.g. Instagram stories)
- Consistently monitor & report on community health metrics, and create weekly content reports showcasing the performance of priority social channels with Marketing Director
- Stay up-to-date on trends both in the beauty space and digital space and report out findings to the social team
- Identify new opportunities for community engagement & growth across social channels
- Find & flag user-generated content (UGC) for reposting purposes
- Gather, summarize, and share product feedback to inform product and marketing strategies
- Manage giveaway process
- Work closely with social team to ensure the team meets engagement and acquisition goals
The ideal candidate has:
- 3-5 years of proven experience using social media (brand experience and owned)
- Social-media-savvy (with proficiency across all mainstream platforms) and a genuine passion for trends pertaining to social, digital, and new media technologies.
- An elevated creative eye, a luxury fashion aesthetic, and an understanding of what is popular vs. cliché.
- Strong writing skills are a must and the ability to take an amazing photo is a plus!
- Self-sufficient with extremely strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Basic understanding of Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator) is preferred but not required
- Knowledge using a variety of social publishing, listening, and reporting tools.
Pay is 17-20.00 per hour and this is a direct hire position.