Our client, an established business to business office technology provider, has an immediate need for an Account Executive in the Valencia area. This position will be personally interacting daily with existing customers and developing new customers. The line of communication will vary from phone and face-to-face with your potential customer.
This role requires a self-motivated, independent and goal-oriented individual with a entrepreneurial nature.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct prospecting of small and medium-sized companies.
- Build an end-to-end (E2E) workflow business case for key stakeholders, focusing on their purchase processes, timeline, and other corporate goals.
- Manages the process from sale, to implementation and final customer sign off.
- Responsible for prioritizing opportunities of established KPI’s and targeted expectations.
- Required travel, 50-80%.
- Minimum of 5 years of outside sales experience.
- Industry experience selling copiers/printers/technology/business solutions a plus.
- Strong track record of fulfilling and surpassing revenue quotas.
- Experience in a dealer/distributor sales environment a plus. Good knowledge of sales, service, and administrative functions.
- Broad knowledge of the Company's policies, products and/or services.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation skills) and business acumen.
- Valid driver's license required.
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications preferred