Our client is seeking experienced candidates to fill the Controller role within their organization.
This role will be vital to the organization’s strategic management team, and will contribute greatly in the decision-making process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise employees performing financial reporting, accounting, billing, collections, payroll, and budgeting duties.
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed
- Advise management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
- Develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Monitor financial activities and details, such as cash flow and reserve levels, to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are met.
- Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
- Working knowledge of current economic and accounting principles and practices.
- Working knowledge of current Federal, State, and local regulations, as related to company accounting and financial principles.
- The ability to coordinate and direct the financial planning, budgeting, procurement, or investment activities of the organization.
- The ability to apply knowledge in a logic way, in order to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- The ability to develop operating strategies, plans, or procedures, as well as organizational policies or programs.
- The ability to prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets, and communicate these in a clear and concise manner to Supervisors and Managers.
- Minimum of seven years in accounting, with increasing responsibility; Minimum three years in a supervisory role.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
Skills and Abilities
For more information on this and other opportunities, and to apply, please visit our job board at PinnacelRecruitmentServices.com.