Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the VP of Consumer Financing drives growth and operational excellence in all facets of the financing life cycle by leading multiple teams both directly and indirectly across the organization.
- Manages and develops proprietary financing experience while also optimizing the member experience in all delivery channels (web, phone, branch, dealer, and point-of-sale).
- Assumes overall responsibility for the profitability, performance, and overall success of the client financing portfolios.
- Facilitates the analysis of all client portfolios, looking for ways to improve performance and create amazing consumer experiences.
- Responsible for creating an environment where employees can cultivate and grow in their knowledge, skills, and development.
- Collaborates with the Finance Operations and Revenue Management teams to ensure existing processes and procedures produce output that is in alignment with client financing needs.
- Crafts consumer-centric policy that increase member loyalty by creating experiences that turn customers into lifelong ambassadors.
- Consistently audits all company financing practices to ensure operational execution is in line with regulatory requirements and produce optimal portfolio performance.
- Participates in strategic planning and budget development.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in consumer financing.
- Presents regular performance reports and metrics to the Chief Financial Officer and other members of the Executive team.
- Proven track record as a team leader with an understanding of management practices
- Demonstrated project and budget management skills
- Experience in payment processing and merchant optimization
- Strong business acumen with a broad understanding of fundamental business principles
- Analytical problem-solving skills with an impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to set overall strategy and drive process improvement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and build a consensus in a high-pressure environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Google Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or a related field
- MBA, MAC or equivalent graduate degree preferred
- 5-10 years supervisory experience in operations
- Multi-team management experience
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Great company culture
- Partial remote work