Well established shop with state of the art machinery is seeking CNC Machine operators for the second shift operations (2pm -10:30pm)
The qualified candidate will be able to :
- Set up CNC equipment.
- Perform first part inspections
- Utilize measuring equipment used in the industry such as calipers, micrometers, height gauge and other measuring equipment needed to complete work.
- Utilize production work orders and documents.
- Ensure all documentation is complete and correct.
- Ensure part(s) meet customer quality requirements.
- Detect and report defective equipment, materials and/or faulty operations to the supervisor.
- Maintain equipment and work area daily in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure all equipment, tools, and workstation are in good working order and is free of safety hazards.