Our client is looking for a Regional Sales to join their newly developed CA team. Founded in 2013, o this fast-growing agtech company is expanding to meet the growing demand for their products which cracked the code on digitizing farms. This VC funded startup has assembled a great team of professionals, whom are closely tied to the soil. They are making strides to expand in the market and excited about the many opportunities in the CA central valley and beyond. Join this exciting and cool team, which grows globally each day, by applying below.
Our client's award-winning Intelligence platform helps growers manage and optimize pesticide applications, harvest activities and other critical field operations. Using our proprietary sensors and mobile-friendly software, this technology seamlessly connects tractors, machinery and in-field sensors to provide managers with actionable data that improves production, transparency and efficiency in the field.
- Meet and exceed your quota
- Manage customer accounts within the assigned territory
- Continuously advocate for company technology
- Lead your part in weekly sales meetings
- Actively pursue and find new leads
- Understand growers’ and provide solutions to meet those needs
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a sales role in the agriculture industry
- Self-motivated, team player with a passion to lead and make a difference in the high-value crop industry
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity with territory geography, and the crops that are grown there
- Comfortable in a digital working environment, such as email, CRM, mobile apps