Our client, a well known and respected name in General Construction in the central California market is actively searching for a Project Administrator. This family owned and operated company takes great pride in having a positive and dynamic culture, healthy work life balance, family orientated atmosphere, and the ability to offer long term employment and advancement opportunity. They have a better than averaged benefits program including paid medical, sick leave, PTO, and a rich 401K plan. If you're a construction professional who is looking for a long term employment solution and a stable, reliable company, this is a great opportunity with employment primarily in the Kern County area.
The Project Administrator reports directly to the Project Manager (PM) and assists the PM with all data input and document distribution.
PROJECT START UP
- Initial input of cost work sheet; submittal Log: With PM direction/ approval
- Assist the PM in drafting of contracts.
- Generate submittal log @ project set up for PM to review.
- Draft / input procurement schedule for long lead items.
- Distribution of “For Construction” Documents.
DAILY ADMINISTRATION DUTIES
- Assist PM with overall project coordination.
- Generate transmittals for all outgoing correspondence and project documents.
- Maintain meeting minutes.
- Request, log and distribute Submittals. PM to review all approved submittals prior to distribution. Ensure procurement of long lead items are submitted timely.
- Generate Change Management and associated documents: RFI’s, RFP’s, COR’s, CO’s and CIC’s for PM review prior to being sent upon return.
- Update construction schedule. Drafting is PM
- Research validity of RFI’s, discuss with superintendent, draft for PM review.
- PE to draft progress billing for PM review and approval.
- Verify that the As-Builts are being updated in the field.
- Coordinate shop drawings and plan revisions with affected subcontractors.
ADDITIONAL OFFICE DUTIES
- Make and answer phone calls.
- File all project documents.
- Distribute project schedules.
- Billing: Assemble all sub billings for PM to review.
- Update office set of as-builts to current conditions re: RFI’s, Bulletins Ect.
- Maintain punch lists.
- Assemble As-Builts.
- Assist in completing O&M manuals/ warranty documentation
Additional Project Administrator Responsibilities
- Maintain and Distribute “FOR CONSTRUCTION” Plans and Specifications
- Mark up RFI responses on “FOR CONSTRUCTION” plans – use Procore
- Prepare and Distribute master Project Schedule to subs and client. Update 5 week look ahead with coordination of superintendent
- Prepare “milestone” schedule – use Microsoft Project for integration to Procore
- Prepare and Distribute Submittals – maintain log on Procore
- Communicate daily with project superintendent
- QUALITY CONTROL
- Document Owner Contractor meetings in Procore
- Assist project manager and superintendent with tracking of long lead items
- Assist project manager and superintendent with day to day work load
TO APPLY: CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND UPLOAD YOUR RESUME