The Administrative Assistant identifies and manages administrative and secretarial support service needs for the organization. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in order to fulfill duties while working independently and with other staff members.
- Maintains calendar and schedules meetings for the office
- Oversees all general office support for the organization including ordering office, kitchen and meeting supplies, office furniture, maintaining office equipment
- Greets visitors
- Draft and proofread correspondence, reports and spreadsheets, distribute copies, and maintain records
- Answer organization’s main office line and screen phone calls
- Maintain all office files in an orderly and timely fashion to ensure easy retrieval of contents when needed
- Handle routine copying, scanning, opening/processing of mail, supply ordering, etc.
- Coordinate and process mailings as needed
- Work as a team with other staff members
- Pull reports as requested
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Computer skills required: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Social Media