Our client is leader in the information management industry located in the Central Valley of CA. This organization is rapidly growing, has been recognized nationally, and delivers superb service in their field. With opportunities for advancement, exceptional benefits, and a healthy work life balance culture, this is an opportunity to rapidly advance your career. Relocation assistance is available and we will consider all viable candidates, however applicants from California will be given top priority.
Title: IBM FileNet/Content Navigator (ICN) Software Engineer
This position requires a highly motivated individual with the ability to work effectively with IT and business partners. Position is a mid-level application development with skills in architecture, design, and development of solutions in support of business process automation and document management initiatives. Additional requirements include participation and input in gathering business requirements, security requirements, design discussions, test and deployment in various environments and managing assigned tasks and delivery of quality work within required timeline of the project.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and support solutions in Business Process Management & Enterprise Content Management space. This should include experience in development/configuration of document capture/Imaging technology.
- Designing and implementing a case manager internal application using FileNet (IBM Case Manager, IBM Content Navigator (ICN), XT, CE, PE, IS-CFS, IBM CSS, and E-Discovery).
- Identify, evaluates, proposes, and estimates, solutions with a combination of vendor products and custom software.
- Provide technical designs and security designs documents
- Manage assigned tasks and ensures delivery of quality solutions
- Proactively communicate with other IT groups and business partners
- Learn new technologies that will best deliver reliable integrated solutions.
- Work effectively in team settings with participants from IT and business partners.
- Advises and Leads software architecture services typically in a defined moderate to complex project(s) by coordinating with Enterprise Architecture.
- Provides working prototypes to confirm the feasibility of technical solutions.
- Reviews and develops improvements to system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions.
- Provides technical leadership of the FileNet development team and ensures that defined architecture is successfully implemented.
- Communicates with various levels of management.
- Evaluates vendors and manages vendor engagements.
- Establishes improvements to increase efficiency.
- Develops and governs software policies, standards and procedures.
- Revises and approves test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and Technology strategy.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Expert understanding of IBM FileNet and other IBM ECM Products.
- Experience integrating multiple application working on different technologies.
- Extensive knowledge of Unified Markup Language (UML)
- Solid knowledge of ECM and FileNet technologies including one or more of the following:
- P8 Application Engine(AE)
- P8 Content Engine(CE)
- P8 Process Engine, BPM, PE Component Integrator, PE Process Designer, PE Process Administrator and PE Process Configuration Console
- P8 Content Federation Services(CFS), CFS /IS (Image Services) and CFS / ICI (Content Integrator)
- FileNet Image Services(IS)
- P8 Deployment Manager
- FileNet Enterprise Manager (FEM)
- Proficiency in developing Java based applications (JDK 1.5 and above) and core Java.
- .Net 4.5 and higher
- MS SQL Server
- Regular Expressions (Regex)
- Web Services Development
- IT standards, procedures, policy
- Change control
- Application maintenance
- Application design, architecture
- Application development tools
- Release management
- System development life cycle
- Application testing
- System testing
Education and Experience
Required Experience (5 years minimum)
- Microsoft .NET (VB, ASP, etc.) or Java
- SQL Server and/or Oracle DB experience
- FileNet P8 (eForms, workflow, Workplace, Content Navigator, FileNet APIs, etc.)
- IBM Content Navigator, IBM Capture, IBM Datacap, IBM Insight or competing platforms
- Project Management skills (Agile, Waterfall)
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Working experience developing data extraction and OCR solutions
- Appian or similar Business Process Management designer
- Experience in understanding Data Modeling and Architecture
- Kofax Capture or KTM
- Crystal Reports
TO APPLY, PLEASE UPLOAD YOUR RESUME USING THE LINK BELOW: