Objective: Analyze, summarize, and consolidate timely and accurate financial and accounting statements and reports, and promote continuous improvement of financial processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and transparency.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- ·Provide leadership by example, establishing and maintaining quality standards.
- ·Close company books with consistency by the 15th of each month.
- ·Provide supervision for the accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll processes.
- ·Manage financial cost control analysis, including entering transactions accurately into the general ledger accounting system and reviewing the account balances for accuracy within the software system.
- ·Provide accurate and timely financial reporting via monthly financial statements by the 15th of each month.
- ·Prepare accurate and timely year-end audit reports annually.
- ·Process ETF/ACH payments for payroll and accounts payable via electronic software system.
- ·Input the annual budget into the electronic data system.
- ·Work closely with CEO to prepare quarterly board presentations.
- ·Co-present board material with CEO to Client Board of Directors.
- ·Provide cash management and prepare accurate daily cash reports for payroll, sales, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- ·Prepare and participate in annual performance evaluations of assigned staff members.
- ·Maintain proper DMV licensing and insurance requirements on all equipment.
- ·Maintain strong, healthy, working relationships with CPA’s, legal counsel and insurance agents that provide services to the Company.
- ·Train new staff members as needed.
- ·Create new, electronic financial and accounting reports, as needed, for efficiency.
Minimum 7-10 years accounting/finance experience in Transportation & Logistics. Oil Field Services combined with Logistics is preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance, OR 5 additional years of finance experience.
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Access.
Knowledge of Crystal Report Writing Computer System would be a plus.