Under the direction of the IT Director the Production Regulatory Analyst is responsible for supporting the integrity, function and management of well data and production data between all technical systems and all State and Federal Regulatory Reporting Agencies
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Validate, Uploads and Verifies regulatory data being sent from the company to all State and Federal Regulatory Reporting Agencies including 110, 110B, and SB1281 Reporting, ONRR, and BLM Reports.
- Regulatory Reporting Agent responsibilities (DOGGR, BLM, ONRR, etc.)
- Assist field, support staff, engineering, and accounting optimizing the use of Maintaining the integrity and management of data between all systems from the company’s Enterprise Database.
- Retrieve and verify data that all production data is being entered into Field Gathering System correctly to all 7-Lakes applications and dashboards.
- Will maintain the multiple SQL database to verify continuity between them and the systems they deliver data to.
- Knowledge of petroleum well files and basic well operations
- Familiarity with well file construction, wellbore diagrams, etc
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite required; knowledge of SQP and proficiency in Geographix, OFM, or equivalent is desirable
- Must have excellent problem solving and analytical Skills
- Strong organizational methods of record keeping and records management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
- Ability to execute proper telephone procedures
- Ability to be self-directed and establish priorities to achieve goals and meet established deadlines
- B.S. / B.A. degree preferred. Additional experience may be substituted for education on a year for year basis.
- Five (8) to eight (10) years as an Geology/Engineering Tech, Production Analyst or equivalent
- Experience with building databases for tracking and analyzing data
- Familiarity with oil and gas reporting requirements and how to properly fill out the required forms