A Local Bakersfield Law Firm is eagerly seeking to add a new Attorney to their team. Would like to have someone ideally with ties to this area and at least a few years of California law experience as an Attorney. They are a very family-oriented firm and want to make sure that if there are family events to attend, that they understand its importance. This is also a very well-established firm, and they want someone that can grow with them. Very good potential for someone to work up to being a partner in the future if their work earns them that opportunity.
- This person would be handling a case load with the support of the legal secretaries.
- Will be handling about 1700 billable hours.
- Would like someone with excellent communication skills as well as someone that is able to attend board meetings.
- Understanding Civil Litigation, Public Utilities as well as Transactional Law would be ideal.
- Looking for someone that has a very diverse background as well as being able to handle many duties and deadlines at once.
Wage and Benefits
- The salary range is wide due to finding someone with a shorter amount of experience compared to someone that has vast knowledge.
- Very good benefits as they cover 100% for the employee as well as having a 401k.
Apply for this role immediately for consideration.