- Professional appearance & demeanor.
- Exemplary customer service.
- Minimum 1-2 years prior general clerical work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word &Excel.
- Minimum typing speed of 45 wpm.
- Coordinates all work with the assigned project(s) with the Project Manager and/or Superintendent.
- Reports directly to the President
- Type and distribute project correspondence.
- Maintain correspondence logs and files.
- Log and distribute drawings and specifications.
- Maintain related files and logs; must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Compile and maintain subcontractor, vendor, and key contact lists.
- Type and distribute subcontracts and purchase orders. Log status of same.
- Coordinate project closeout.
- Compile guarantees and operating/maintenance information.
- Type and distribute prime contracts, subcontracts, and purchase Orders. Log status of the same.
- Monitor status of prime contractor and subcontractor insurance. Ensure current certificates are on file.
- Log and distribute submittal data and drawings. Maintain related files and logs.
- Type and distribute requests for proposals or quotes. Maintain request logs. Ensure timely responses to requests.
- As assigned, type and distribute bid packages. Solicit proposals and quotes for individual packages. Record and summarize bid results.
- Record in log which Prime Contractors are on site each day per daily reports. Record daily reports in Expedition.
- Take meeting minutes. Type and forward copies of minutes to all attendees.
- Record modifications to contract documents on Record Sets
- Place supply orders and order maintenance service on office equipment.
- Work on certified payroll documents if project is prevailing wage.
- Other tasks as assigned. When assigned to duties at the Main Office the following may also be required
- Cover Front Desk/Phones for Receptionist’s breaks.
- Pick up Kitchen as assigned (usually 1-week every 2 months).
- Assist other Administrative Assistants as needed.
Accurate complete and orderly logs, files and reports, timely completion of all assigned tasks.