: Trying to get property 'params' of non-object in /home/pinnresrv/public_html/components/com_neorecruit/views/offer/view.html.php
on line 73
: Trying to get property 'query' of non-object in /home/pinnresrv/public_html/components/com_neorecruit/helpers/document.php
on line 182
: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/pinnresrv/public_html/components/com_neorecruit/helpers/document.php
on line 182
: Creating default object from empty value in /home/pinnresrv/public_html/components/com_neorecruit/views/offer/view.html.php
on line 173
- Reference :
- Grants Management Specialist
- Category :
- Contract :
- Direct Hire
- Job(s) available(s) :
- Experience :
- 1-2 years
- Studies level :
- Wage :
- Working place :
Our client, a Central Valley healthcare provider, is seeking a Grants Management Specialist.
Under the direction of the Grants Manager and in accordance with company policies and procedures, the person in this position will be responsible for supporting the management of grants and other administrative projects. The main focus for this person will be to coordinate grant and project commitments to meet established goals, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders, etc. This person will spend a significant time researching grant opportunities and preparing materials required by grant makers under the supervision of the Grants Manager, and may need to provide regular reports. As assigned, assist in the planning, implementation and introduction of grant funded projects or the implementation of operational processes.
- Conduct research on available grant opportunities and appropriate funding sources in support of company's goals, objectives, and programs.
- In coordination with other development staff, write and manage a portfolio of foundation and corporate grants and awards.
- Explore and submit applications for opportunities of recognition through awards/certifications that will elevate the organizations image and reputation.
- Explore opportunities for funding in various categories and submit applications or work with grant writer to assist with other grant preparation.
- Compile and tally collections of data and statistics in a timely manner in order to meet reporting obligations of funding agencies _on a monthly and quarterly basis as needed or required.
- Keep careful records to track proposals, reports, grant decisions, and input grant-related data in established databases.
- Assist in the coordination of grant-writing activities and maintain grants matrix.
- Contribute to the production and coordination of governmental or federal grants and any reporting as necessary.
- Assist in coordination of meetings with sponsors, stakeholders, etc. as necessary to kick off the implementation of projects.
- To support departments and project, this position is responsible for the development of tools to monitor progress.
- Responsible for the prioritization of work tasks and meet deadline and reporting periods for grants.
- Expected to work with the Grants Manager in situations where may require changes in goals and objectives of grant to meet deadline(s). Expected to be able to provide recommendations based on experience and understanding.
- Coordinate funding actions including but not limited to: pre-award review of applications, work plans, budgets and funding recommendations; working with project officer and/or grant makers to ensure regulatory and statutory compliance; post-award monitoring; and close-out of grants.
- Assist with preparation for on-site visit and various grant related audits.
- Contribute to the initiation, refinement, and implementation of applicable policies and procedures
- Apply knowledge of organizational needs and deadlines and follow-up to assure receipt of required documentation.
- Ensure compliance with terms and conditions of grants/agreements and monitor assigned grant/program requirement and allowances.
- Assist development staff in carrying out a variety of tasks related to grant criteria review.
- Other duties as required by the funding agencies, and/or as agreed upon by the management staff as the case may be currently or in the future.
Other Job Duties:
Attend all meetings, trainings, events and, conferences/trainings as assigned.
Other work related duties as assigned. Duties may be assigned either verbally or in writing by supervisor.
- HIPAA compliance - Responsible for maintaining abreast of and in compliance with all HIPAA regulations and requirements. Treats all member information confidential.
- Compliance - Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
- QNQI - Participate in QA/QI activities and contribute towards the overall performance improvement of the organization.
- IT - Required learning and using the Electronic Health Record and Practice Electronic System and its components. As required by the job functions and highlighted in the Policies and Procedures. These components include NextGen, PMS, QSI and other electronic features, as they are developed .and implemented, as applicable to work environment.
- All employees will participate in Patient Centered Health Home Model
Minimum of an Associate's Degree required; Bachelor's Degree in English, Communications, Healthcare Administration, or other related field preferred.
Minimum of one year of experience in a similar setting required. Experience in grant writing or project management preferred.
Valid CA driver's License